Risk Mitigation Services are available in the United States and Internationally. An example of services include:
- Criminal History Search (County/State/Federal)
- SSN Verification
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- References (Current/Past Employers and Personal)
- Credit History
- Academic Verification
- Civil Litigation (County/State/Federal)
- USA Patriot Act Search (Homeland Security Watchlist)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- OIG/GSA (Medicare Exclusion Search)
- Professional License and Certification
- National Sex Offender Search
- National Criminal Database Search*
*National Criminal Database Searches should only be used as a peer and should never be considered a complete criminal background investigation.
Criminal History Searches
This search offers your company the highest level of protection from negligent hiring lawsuits. You are given a choice of county, state and/or federal jurisdictions. The report may include felony and/or misdemeanor histories.
This search reveals the types of disqualifying information which is seldom volunteered by an applicant. It is imperative to know your company could and probably will be held legally liable if an employee commits a crime while on the job and it turns out that he or she had a criminal past you failed to research.
The Social Security Number trace is an excellent place to begin any background investigation. The search identifies the user(s) of a given SSN and includes names used, current and previous addresses and some employment information.
Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Legally, an employer is negligent when hiring drivers without checking their driving record. Even an employee sent on an errand, whether in a company or private vehicle, leaves your business exposed.
A moving violation report provides a three to ten year history of an individual’s driving performance. Each report includes:
- Current status and type of license
- History of accidents and traffic violations
- Date of all accidents, violations and dispositions
Employment History Verification
In verifying employment we go far beyond the scope of most background screening companies. The industry standard is to verify the following information:
- Dates of employment
- Last position held
- Eligibility for rehire
We also are very successful in contacting the supervisor and obtaining information specific to the applicant’s job and work performance. Those questions can also be tailored to our client’s needs.
This report is crucial for any employee who has access to your company’s cash, bank account information, expensive inventory or leased property. Your applicant’s credit history for the last seven years will be uncovered. It may contain the applicant’s debt load, payment history, any public record information (liens, judgments, bankruptcies), current and past employers, current and past addresses and social security numbers.
Search verifies the attendance, degree received and awards.
Patriot Act Search
(Requirement for certain businesses)
Search includes businesses and individuals associated with terrorism.
OIG/GSA Medicare Exclusions Search
(Requirement for any business that receives Federally Funded Health Care programs)
Search includes businesses and individuals excluded from receiving federal health care funding.
- Undercover Operatives
- Anonymous Tip Line
- Computer Forensics
Information can be delivered via Fax, Email or through our online Web Access.
We offer the best client interface in the background screening industry.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Only a two screen step to quickly enter your order.
- Instant Driving Records, SSN Verifications, Credit Reports and National Criminal Database Search.
- Results are posted to the web site for printing and/or for storage.
- Pending searches are also posted to the web site for you to view the progress and keep up with the status of your background search.
- Email notification of when completed results are posted to the web site.
We can develop screening recommendations based upon the employee job level, employers’ specifications and other criteria.