Risk Mitigation Services, Inc. is a full service investigative company specializing in employment background screening. We provide clients with accurate, concise and timely reports and are very privileged to say we have 100% client retention for over 16 years and management has over 21 years experience in the background screening industry. You will find no inconsistencies in our reports – only factual, comprehensive information provided in a format that is easy to use.
In today’s business environment, having the right information is essential to making good decisions. Without access to accurate and thorough resources, companies can easily expose themselves to unforeseen risks that compromise their business. Our experience and expertise helps you minimize risks, avoid common pitfalls and navigate state and federal screening regulations with ease.
Our clients are provided with the type of accurate information necessary for making informed decisions that mitigate risk. It has always been our commitment to provide professional service and to deliver what we promise.
Employers of all sizes are recognizing the need to perform due diligence in the form of background investigations on both prospective and current employees. Some employers genuinely are seeking to protect their assets, employees, customers and the general public from unsafe, dishonest, or dangerous employees. Many other employers are primarily motivated out of concern they may face civil liability for the actions of their employees. In most cases, these and other factors motivate employers to seek background investigations.
What are your risks in not verifying?
- According to surveys conducted by the Society of Human Resources, more than half all resumes contain exaggerated or fraudulent information and significant omissions.
- Over 30% of all business failures are the result of negligent hiring practices. Employee crime costs businesses $50 billion a year and jury awards in over half the cases exceed $600,000.
- Nearly two million incidents of workplace violence are reported each year, with homicide being the second leading cause of occupational fatalities.
You need a highly qualified screening firm.
According to the Small Business Administration, for very dollar an employer invests in personnel screening, they save up to sixteen dollars in:
- Increased Productivity and Profitability
- Reduced Turnover
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Safer Working Environment
- Reduced Insurance Premiums
- Decreased Employer Liability